- good leaf retention and stays green throughout the winter
- an intense floral display in spring
- enjoy the plant in bloom outdoors from April onwards
- a stronger bloom than a standard japonica, also in terms of flowering duration
- 6 attractive colours: Red, Pink, Lila, Bicolor, White and Orange
- hardiness: climate zone 8 (USDA)
- available in pot size 19 cm (3l)
- and 23cm (5l) pot
- You can place the Evergreen in the sun, but if possible we advise you to avoid the midday sun.
- In any case, the most important thing is to plant the plant in sufficiently moist soil and to water it regularly during dry weather period.